The LESS Method™ On-Demand
A self-paced, step-by-step guide to decluttering your home.
You want to feel relaxed in your home, but lemme guess...
You're spending tons of time picking up stuff when you'd rather be watching Netflix... or reading a book... or, let's face it, doing anything else.
You hope "swimming in stuff" becomes a new Olympic sport, because you'd be Michael Phelps.
Your daily trek up Mount Laundry and Mount Dishes has you pretty exhausted... and where's that sweet view from the top??
And please, don't even mention the garage...
Sound familiar? Well, I've got good news...
You can bust out of this cycle.
The LESS Method™
The LESS Method™ is a step-by-step guide to decluttering your excess stuff. It's a bundle of 6 little mini-courses, each based on the LESS Method™, a simple 4-step system I developed after decluttering my own home and then helping hundreds of others do the same.
The principles are simple, but the results are powerful.
The LESS Method™ 6-course bundle is right for you if:
- You can't relax in your home because you feel constantly stressed by your stuff.
- You're always picking up. And more than a bit frustrated that the people you live with don't help more.
- You have "that door" you pray no one opens.
- When people drop by unannounced, you try to keep them on the porch by saying your house was hit with a cholera epidemic (insert fake cough).
- You want to do something about your excess stuff... but you're too overwhelmed to start.
If you want to simplify your home and create more free, open spaces, you're in the right place!
The LESS Method™ takes you step-by-step through 6 key spaces in your home to help you let go of your excess stuff and start relaxing and enjoying your home. Each mini-course in the bundle gives you practical, step-by-step instructions that will have you reaching for the donation bag with confidence!
After taking the LESS Method™ 6-course bundle, you will:
- Walk into your bathroom at 6am and be greeted by clear countertops holding just those products you use and love.
- Open your closet and see clothes you actually want to wear.
- Enjoy a cup of coffee in a kitchen with with clear kitchen counters.
- Know exactly how to get your paper piles under control.
- Get your spouse and kids on board without nagging or threats. (Yes, really...)
- Find exactly what you need in your storage areas. No more hours-long hunt for the tree topper.
- Confidently deal with memorabilia and other sentimental objects.
- Feel freedom, peace of mind, and pride when you look around your home.
What do you get with the LESS Method™?
- Unlimited access to each of the 6 mini-course modules so you can watch whenever, however, and in whatever order you like!
- Over 3 hours of video lessons, conveniently broken down into short, powerful bites so you can watch a little here, a little there, and then let go of a whole lotta stuff!
- Downloadable cheatsheets, checklists, and more.
- 6 weeks of one-on-one email support, directly from me. (Say what?! Yes, it's true! Email me any questions you have during the first 6 weeks after purchase and I will email you directly back. Like for real.)
- Access to AWESOME BONUS CONTENT, including exclusive video interviews with minimalism influencers Leo Babauta and Courtney Carver.
"Being a part of Rose's online course has been LIFE-CHANGING. Since having kids, toys, clothes and papers had overtaken our house, and it was creating so much stress. I really feel like I've been given my life back. We have room to breathe and it's beautiful!"
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $198
"This course is exactly what I needed to get my home in order. Before taking this course I felt overwhelmed with all the stuff in our house; after taking this course, I feel happy and relaxed in my home."
Hi there! I'm Rose, a simplicity coach, TEDx speaker, and author of the Amazon bestselling "Less: Minimalism for Real." After blogging about my own simplicity journey, I was inspired to step out of my English teaching career to help others find the peace of mind that comes with letting go of excess stuff. I spend my days writing, coaching my clients and students to peaceful clutter-free lives, and soaking up the moments with my husband and our wild triplets. (Yes, you heard that right!) My advice has been featured on USAToday.com, and I've been a guest on Good Day Columbus, WVXU, WYSO, Good Morning Cincinnati, and Living Dayton. I call beautiful Dayton, Ohio home.
"The peace of mind at home that resulted from this course was well worth the time and money."