Congrats! You're on the simplicity path! Maybe you're just starting to think about living a simpler life. Or maybe you've already taken some first steps... you've tried decluttering some closets, clothing, maybe even a few tools in the garage.
No matter what, you're excited about the freedom that comes by creating more open spaces in your life. You want to be able to relax and breathe in your home, and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with wide open spaces...
But you have a very real fear...
- What if I can't do it all on my own?
- How do I maintain the motivation to keep making progress toward my simplicity goals, especially when life gets in the way?
- And how do I keep my house calm and clutter-free on the daily? It's so easy to get distracted...
Yes, you're busy, but...
You don't want your dream of a peaceful, organized home to be another thing you didn't have time for.
It's too important for that.
That's why I created The Monthly Min, a monthly membership program for people who want to live a simpler, decluttered lifestyle, every day.
This program is for you if:
- You want to live in a decluttered home.
- You're excited about simplicity but need some direction to make this a reality in your house
- Maybe you've tried decluttering some of your stuff... and even experienced a bit of success... and you want to keep it going!
- You want accountability and ideas from like-minded simplicity-seekers.
- You thrive in positive group environments.
- You want encouragement and tips to maintain a less-is-more mindset.
Here's What You Get:
- Monthly 1-hour group calls with simplicity coach Rose Lounsbury. (*All calls are recorded.)
- Ongoing support, with direct access to Rose, in a private Facebook group.
- Access to printables, such as checklists, cheatsheets, and mantras to keep you motivated and accountable!
- BONUS! Lifetime access to Rose's How to Banish Paper Piles for GOOD minicourse (a $57 value)
This program is structured around monthly themes. Here's an idea of what to expect. (*Note: themes are subject to change based on the interests and needs of the group)
- Simplicity Habits for the New Year
- Decluttering With Those You LOVE
- Clothing and Capsule Wardrobes
- Quick Decluttering Projects for Rainy Days
- Storage Spaces
- Simplifying Your Finances
- Summer Stuff & Schedules
- Simple Travel
- The Kitchen
- Holiday Hosting & Decorating
- Minimalist Gift-Giving & Receiving
- Meal Planning & Grocery Shopping
- Simplifying Laundry
- Eco-friendly Simplicity
- Decluttering Digital Photos
- Simplifying Your Schedule
"I got a lot of motivation with Rose's 6-week course and the Monthly Min has helped me keep that going!"
Hi there! I'm Rose, a simplicity coach, TEDx speaker, and author of the Amazon bestselling "Less: Minimalism for Real." After blogging about my own simplicity journey, I was inspired to step out of my English teaching career to help others find the peace of mind that comes with letting go of excess stuff. I spend my days writing, coaching my clients and students to peaceful clutter-free lives, and soaking up the moments with my husband and our wild triplets. (Yes, you heard that right!) My advice has been featured on USAToday.com, and I've been a guest on Good Day Columbus, WVXU, WYSO, Good Morning Cincinnati, and Living Dayton. I call beautiful Dayton, Ohio home.
"I'm a busy working mom, so I don't have lots of extra time. I joined the Monthly Min to keep me on track and help me create the mindset and lifestyle change of simplicity."